Join NAHSE New York Regional Chapter at 6 pm on Wednesday, June 28, 2023 for this special event commemorating men in the communities we serve! Honorees include:
- David A. Paterson, JD, Adjunct Professor, Columbia School of Law and Former New York State Governor
- Dave Holson, MD, Deputy Chief Medical Officer, NYC Health + Hospitals | Queens
- Doran Ricks, MSN, RN, MBA, Vice President, Mount Sinai Health System
- Larry Scott Blackmon, MPA, Vice President of Public Affairs, FreshDirect and CEO, The Blackmon Organization
- Adrian Council, Publisher/CEO, The Positive Community Magazine
- John Stanton, Member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Dominick Boyce, MPH, NYC Health + Hospitals | Harlem
George Hulse, Vice President and Senior Advisor to the CEO at Emblem Health with serve as the Master of Ceremonies. We look forward to seeing you at this event!