COVID-19 Vaccinations and New Jersey’s Path Forward: Supporting Women at Work and at Home
Friday, March 5 • 10-11:30 a.m. • Online
Join Kean President Lamont O. Repollet, Ed.D., and a panel of experts for the final virtual roundtable discussion in the COVID-19 Vaccinations and New Jersey’s Path Forward series, Supporting Women at Work and at Home.
The panel will be livestreamed tomorrow, Friday, March 5 at 10 a.m. at kean.edu/pathforward.
Kean University, in collaboration with the State of New Jersey, is hosting the NJ Path Forward series to address issues surrounding COVID-19 vaccinations and solutions that will support our state.
Supporting Women at Work and at Home, the fourth and final expert panel discussion, is a Women’s History Month event. The panel will include policy and advocacy experts and address the impact of the pandemic on women professionally and personally as well as solutions and strategies to mitigate pandemic-related issues affecting the women of New Jersey.
- Bishop Leah D. Daughtry, Presiding Prelate of The House of the Lord Churches and Principal of On These Things, LLC
- Lamont O. Repollet, Ed.D., President of Kean University
- U.S. Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman, (D-N.J.,12th District)
- Randi Weingarten, President of the American Federation of Teachers
- State Senator Teresa Ruiz, 29th Legislative District of New Jersey
- Assemblywoman Shavonda E. Sumter, 35th Legislative District of New Jersey
- Deborah Cornavaca, Deputy Chief of Staff of Outreach, Office of the Governor
For more information and to view the previous expert panel discussions, visit kean.edu/pathforward.
Kean University • Office of University Relations • [email protected]