Greetings dfree® Family,
We are so excited to host the 2022 dfree® Leadership Retreat & Conference! We’re not sure what you have planned, but we are cordially inviting you to join us for this exciting gathering from Wednesday, July 27th to Sunday, July 31st!
As you may know, this is our first “in-person” event since COVID-19 rocked our world and we have a lot in store to help you “heal” physically, spiritually, and financially…hence our theme:
Financial Healing: Wisdom, Wellness & Wealth
We are reaching out to provide some additional details about the conference to encourage you to register and assist you as you plan to attend.
Conference Schedule & Programming
While the detailed schedule is being finalized, you can find a summary of programming on our website at this link.
Key talent & programming highlights include:
- Wednesday, 7/27 7pm: Special dfree® focused Bible Study hosted by Rev. Dante Quick, Sr. Pastor of First Baptist Church of Lincoln Gardens
- Thursday, 7/28 7pm: Special dfree® Worship Service featuring Rev. Dr. Mark Tyler of Mother Bethel A.M.E. Church Philadelphia.
- Friday, 7/29 Morning: dfree® Leadership Session: “How to Lead Your Church, Community and Organization to Financial Freedom”
- Friday, 7/29 Afternoon: Mainstage Presentations from African American Chamber of Commerce, AARP, Prudential, and more
- Friday, 7/29 Evening: dfree® Financial Healing Concert featuring Hezekiah Walker, Lorraine Stancil-Lawson & Derek Minor
- Saturday, 7/30: Mainstage Presentations featuring Faith Leaders, Ownership is the New Black, The Positive Community, Greenpath Financial, and a very special session with some of our Divine Nine partners
- Last but not least, on Sunday, 7/31 at 10am, Dr. Soaries will return “home” as the guest preacher for Sunday service at First Baptist Church of Lincoln Gardens!
You will also have the opportunity to meet 1-on-1 with Financial Professionals from Prudential, engage with our title sponsor RWJBarnabas Health via health and wellness activations, and connect with the dfree® Team, leaders, and our community each day!
Virtual streaming options will also be provided for most programming!
Lodging & Accommodations
For those traveling in from out of town, or would like local accommodations, we recommend the Hyatt Regency of New Brunswick. Click here to book now.
Meals & More…
We will provide complimentary continental breakfast on both Friday, 7/29 and Saturday, 7/30 for conference registrants. In addition, boxed lunches are available for pre-purchase for both Friday and Saturday. Please visit the conference registration page to purchase.
As always, we encourage you to share this opportunity with your friends, family, networks, and colleagues! We have so much to offer, and we don’t want anyone to miss out. Visit and feel free to share www.dfreefoundation.org for more information!
Stand by for additional information as the conference draws near. Should you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you soon!