Unlock the Keys to Homeownership at NCJAR’s First Time Home Buyer Expo!
Register and Attend our FREE Housing Fair & Expo
Are you currently renting and looking for affordable housing options? Looking to learn more about down payment assistance programs or credit repair services? Look no further than the FREE Housing Fair & Expo happening on Saturday, June 24th at the Metropolitan Baptist Church in Newark, NJ. Join us for a day of informative sessions and meet with housing counselors and industry experts as they provide tips and resources to help you achieve your home ownership dreams.
1. Down Payment Assistance Programs: At the Housing Fair & Expo, attendees will learn about the various down payment assistance programs available to first time home buyers. Discover how you can receive help with your down payment, and learn about programs that could save you thousands in closing costs.
2. Credit Repair Services: Do you have bad credit? Don’t worry! The Housing Fair & Expo will provide information about credit repair services that are designed to help you improve your credit score. Learn about the steps you can take to repair your credit and get on the path to home ownership.
3. Meet with Housing Counselors: Our housing counselors are available to assist you throughout your home ownership journey. They will be on site to answer your questions and provide guidance on all aspects of home buying, including pre-qualification, loans, and affordability. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to get personalized advice from industry experts.
4. Affordable Housing: Our expo will showcase affordable housing options in the Newark and surrounding areas. Learn about available resources and opportunities that make home ownership more accessible for you and your family.
5. Free Admission: The Housing Fair & Expo is completely FREE and open to the public. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn about the process of buying a home and speak with professionals who can assist you along the way.
The Housing Fair & Expo is the perfect place for anyone interested in learning more about home ownership. Whether you’re a first-time home buyer, or you’re simply looking to improve your financial literacy, our expo has something for everyone. Take the first step towards home ownership and attend our free event on June 24th!