On Wednesday, June 28, 2023, The National Association of Health Services Executives (NAHSE) New York Regional Chapter hosted a special event at Sylvia’s restaurant in Harlem. The event celebrated and honored professionals who share NAHSE’s vision, mission, and goals. Proceeds go toward scholarships for outstanding students who pursue higher education in the healthcare industry. Emblem Health VP George Hulse served as the master of ceremonies.
- Columbia School of Law Adjunct Professor and Former New York State Governor David A. Paterson, JD,
- NYC Health + Hospitals | Queens Deputy Chief Medical Officer Dave Holson, MD,
- Mount Sinai Health System Vice President Doran Ricks, MSN, RN, MBA
- FreshDirect VP of Public Affairs and The Blackmon Organization CEO Larry Scott Blackmon, MPA
- The Positive Community Publisher/CEO Adrian Council Sr.
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. Xi Phi Chapter Chaplain John L. Staton
- NYC Health + Hospitals | Harlem Dominick Boyce, MPH